Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kikay Loot: 121012

My NYX eyebrow cake powder in Dark Brown must retire so I went to my go-to-online-makeup-shop to check on new products. I also happened to be running low on blusher so I checked that as well. So I got these from Digital Traincase...

NYX HD Grinding Blush in Georgia Peach NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (both bought from Digital Traincase) and Fashion 21 Perfect Stick in Milk Tea (bought from DepStore a week before)
I ordered the items Wednesday afternoon and by the time I went home Thursday (around 5 pm), my package were there already. Yes, that fast!

Look how nice the Grinding Blush is... it's like a pepper-grinder! You need to grind it so that fresh blushers come out when you need it and the rest isn't contaminated... :) And I love the Georgia Peach color, a good shift from my usual  hot-pink-tints.


Today, I have decided that I won't buy Nivea Fruity Shine nor Chapstick anymore and went to DT again and went hunting for lip balm... Just ordered today, hope to get it agad tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment