Saturday, January 28, 2012

Not Liking Someone to the Verge of Homophobia

I love the gays. I have a lot of gay friends. And I love them. The thing is, same with girls and guys, I also choose which gay I get close to.

I'm an intovert. It might sound weird and funny and pathetic that I'm introverted, but I am... Comes with that is the fact that I sift through all the people I meet and choose who I really wanna be friends with.

Facebook is a problematic area for me. People who meet you and you interact with expect that after 5 conversations; or even 5 sentences directed to them -- that they can add you into their FB list. I've been cleaning up my contacts list time and again. Every office you work at, you're bound to add at least 20 people. At the end of the year -- or when I leave that office, I clean this up and just retain 20 - 50% of the people I added. The rest are just noise that I can probably remove from my life and go on and things won't change, no adverse effect.

You practically coerced me to friend you. So I did, if that's what it takes to keep you quiet. I don't wanna be reminded time and again that I haven't friended you yet; or worse, that your friend request to me is pending -- when the truth is I rejected it (BTW, I unfollowed you and hid your posts already, I'm actually contemplating unfriending you).

Being the introvert that I am, I am not always switched on. There's a bunch of people I switch on for. Unfortunately, you're not one of them. I don't like your humor. It is cheap and it degrades other people. There's prolly a bunch of people awed and amazed with how your humor is always at the expense of other people. Your witty retorts are not enough for my sarcasm. Your egocentric-narcissist-better-than-thou rants may be funny to about 70% of the human population, but I think I can come up with a quip funnier and more substantial than yours at half the time you conjured that last one up. I don't have time for small-talk, let alone leisurely okrayan, if you must. Aaaannnddd... I hate the music you play. It's so redundant, it's so comedy bar, so... trannytown, dragville. I have a lot of gay friends and they don't listen to stereotypical gay music, their brains are a little bigger perhaps than yours that they can listen to music that doesn't involve Whitney Houston or Dreamgirls.

Just to make this sting a little less, the problem is not you. I am a Type A, hedonist, narcissistic, no-nonsense, leftist, whiny, down-with-the-boys, anti-consumerism riot girl. And you are just about everything that annoys me. So please get out of my way as I have better things to do than to look at that flamboyant, know-it-all, right-wing, queen-supreme-wannabe, social climbing, poseur duckfaced mug of yours.

You're killing my zen. And around 10 other people's zen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment