Monday, January 10, 2011

The Dress (and stuff)

I bought my wedding dress from Aussie-based Filipina designer Pia Gladys Perey. Yes, I already have it with me. I ordered it online, since I know what my dress size is in US. Take note, I am wearing a dress, not a gown. No trains. Though what I need is the ultimate shapewear to look oh-so-perfect in that dress. I am currently browsing Spanx Online and I wanna purchase their Haute Contour Firming Slip Dress - Tyra Banks once said that Spanx are a girl's bestfriend and I think it will be mine on my wedding day - but guess what?! They don't ship to good'ol PH! So right now, I just need to hunt for Spanx.

On other news, I am still thinking if I'll get a veil. I'm not really into wearing one. And If I will, I want it to be really simple and sheer.

Anyway, I need to find a stellarly-high sandals, platform-gladiator style, in gold. I'll probably buy a cheap pair of footwear, after all, I don't think I'll ever have another total tiis-ganda moment/ occasion that will entail me to wear sky-high-heels. My wedding is an exception, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment