Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spanx, Tousled Updos, Gladiators, etc.

Okay, so according to fashion blogs, I can find Spanx at Rustan's. Good. I'll drop by there one of these days. I just really think that it is the foundation from which I will build my whole look come wedding day.

Speaking of looks, I need hair and make-up. So yea, I'm still looking around for make-up artists. But that would be one of the few last things to consider in this planning thing. Though, it wouldn't hurt to have an idea, right? I was thinking along the lines of these: 12345. I'm all about Messy, tousled updos. I don't want to hurt earth further and kill my hair at the same time by piling up hairspray, plus I know I'd look severe in such.

Click here for my idea of a perfect bridal footwear! It needs to be sky high but chunky because I know I'll trip if I walk the aisle in a stiletto.

And here are the color-themes (inspired by Disney Princesses Cinderella, Aurora and Belle). Pale shades of: Periwinkle Blue, Honeysuckle Pink and SunShine Yellow.

I need to find a dressmaker who can make cocktail dresses for the female members of the entourage. I'm looking at this dress shop really near our place, I'll inquire on the cost.

On Sunday, I'll be attending with my Vintage BFFs a bridal fair at the SMX Convention Center and a Grand Food Tasting event at 1Esplanade. I'm optimistic that I can find ideas if not suppliers in the event.

I happen to have another friend who's also planning a shotgun wedding, if you may say, on an even tighter budget. I said I'll help her plan too and accompany her to Divisoria. It would be my practice wedding planning. I'm excited all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment