Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hobby

My husband has his 'specialty hobbies' and I for one, am envious.

I have never really had real hobbies apart from reading just about anything that I can get my hands on; and writing which I have been doing a lot less compared to say, 5 years ago. And to be honest, reading and writing is a tad boring compared to my husband's airsoft, online games and gym-ing.

I used to draw and paint and do other forms of visual art, but that stopped during college, too (Maybe I should get back to that when I have time. I have more money now than I ever had in highschool and college, so I think I should be able to finance my 'art' better now).

While planning our church wedding, my hobby was my DIY crafts - the beads, sewing, glue-gunning, ribbon/bow-tying, among others... which ended soon as the wedding was over.

So I'd say since March 2012, I don't have a 'special' hobby. Well, shopping doesn't really count.

But now, I have decided to start a hobby... one that is productive, worth sharing to others, and so I'm really hopeful that I'll excel in it. I have done my research on just about every aspect of it and I'm starry-eyed-eager to get started.

In the meantime, I need to do my first step. Which is to get/buy my materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment