Monday, August 20, 2012

Thr(3)e

Husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd Wedding Anniversary on December 18th (Confused? we had our civil wedding 2009 and our church wedding just last March 2012). As early as now, I want to plan a getaway for the two of us. Though a bit torn, I know that I want it to be an escape. No big adventures. Just rest and relax (I feel like we're starting to get old, we used to like outdoor activities and now, we just want massages and staying in).

I initially wanted to go to Thunderbird Resort -- Poro Point in La Union or Rizal, but I tried booking both and they're both booked to the brim. I want to go some place cold (conducive for cuddling) so I'm looking at Tagaytay or Baguio. Though a city-based getaway is just fine too, so I'm looking at Marriott-Resorts World.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment