Saturday, November 10, 2012

WIW: 121109

Wearing a dress I got from Chic de Soleil  (which is my classmate's sister's online shop) for PhP300 and red ballet flats which I got from SM Department store for 2 for PhP399 (which makes it PhP200 apiece). El cheapo. Watch me do cutesy-patootsey in 3, 2...

Hey girl, whatchadoiiin? Hey girl, where ya goiinn?
I don't accesorize because my sweat can turn gold and silver to coal, and I end up looking like I cut my wrists and neck. Eyeglasses are Rx for my less-than-pefect vision, -150, -175 with astigmatism among others.

Slathered on my face is Fashion21 Perfect Stick in Milk Tea to cover the luggages, NYX HD Grinding Blush in Georgia Peach to create that fake virginal blush, EOS Sphere Balm in Tangerine under NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White for the rouge puckers, NYX Eyebrow Poweder in Ash, Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara and NYX Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Sparkle for the Bambi eyes; and Johnson's pressed powder to finish (so far, only pressed powder that doesn't cause breakouts),

Wore this to the office. Ultra-comfy. I rarely do this so I'm not sure what else do I need to say to make this post-pseudo-fashion-slash-beauty-blog-ish. Watebs. That's just pretty much it. Ktnxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment