Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Froyo Love

One of my fave movies of all time is Clueless. I also watched it when it became a TV series (shown in ABC 5, when I was around 10 or 11). I also read the Clueless books (shallow, I know). Cher and De always eat frozen yogurt instead of ice cream in their school cafeteria. Since then, I used to think what frozen yogurt tastes like, so I would buy yogurt, freeze it, eat it and love it (especially strawberry). When I first saw BTIC, like around 7 years ago and figured that it was frozen yogurt, I tried it (strawberry of course), but it was, how you say, "Epic Fail". Then the real frozen yogurt shops start popping out of nowhere, and key food establishments now include it in their line up (Pancake House, Kenny Roger's, Teriyaki Boy). I had my first froyo-orgasm in Red Mango, but it was kinda pricey, so I tried other stores. After failed attempts, I had my froyo-orgasm-turned-multiple-O with Yoghurty, plus it was cheap! PhP65 for the regular cup (which I always get), PhP95 for the large cup and PhP15 per topping - and there's a wide variety of toppings just like RM. And they even gave me a loyalty/ VIP card - I get to have free toppings after certain number of froyos consumed. I love Yoghurty the most! Here are the froyos I love so much...
Stock Market; Strawberry Fields
Pancake House Gurts; Grape

Red Mango; Crushed Ice, Kiwi and Grape
And finally...
Yoghurty; Kiwi and Granola

No comments:

Post a Comment